Tuesday, October 16, 2018

New TEA for Hallmark Countdown to Christmas

I can't believe I forgot to include this in my last Hallmark post!
Link to Purchase
There is a brand new, exclusive tea at Cost Plus World Market to enjoy while you watch all of the Hallmark Christmas movies!

"A treat to commemorate Hallmark Channel's festive Countdown to Christmas film series, this deliciously spiced tea is made with fine Indian and Ceylon leaves, warm cardamom and cinnamon. Brew a cozy cup and settle in for the annual 10-week lead-up to the most wonderful time of the year. 36-count teabags"


2 comments:

  1. Oh that tin is so pretty! I'm going to need to pick up some. Too bad the tea website doesn't sell it. It's so nice to click here and there and not go out into the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell it :) Delicious.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete