![]() |
| Looking forward to reading The Road to Paradise next! |
I created this bookmark representing the novel series "Vintage National Parks" by going to the author's website and utilizing her free postcards.
Except, I used my computer's "Snipping Tool" to capture the postcards and then paste them to MS.Word. Then I cropped the pictures to fit into a long table. I also added thumbnail size pictures to the top. I printed it on cream cardstock, cut with cute scissors, and hole punched the top. Then I added a cute ribbon and cross gifted to me by a friend and TA DA; a themed bookmark for this series that came together in no time at all.
The quotes on each postcard are:
I shared it with the author Karen Barnett who seemed pleased with my efforts. So I encourage you to have a little bookmark fun with whatever you are reading or a book you may be gifting :-)
Until next time, hugs and a cup of tea!



No comments:
Post a Comment