Saturday, January 18, 2025

Love and Order - a Old West Romantic Mystery by Jennifer Uhlarkik

Love and Order: A Three-Part Old West Romantic Mystery


What a Ride! 🐎

Calliope, Andromeda, and Orion Braddock and their respective love interests made for such an interesting novel. Being comprised of novellas, switching points of view were very enjoyable I found. However, Calliope's  & Joe's story was a bit rushed. 

Despite that, the book held my interest.  There is palpable evil and darkness, but a strong faith throughout. This tale is Western in every sense.

QUOTABLE:

“Hear ye! Hear ye! Court’s in session. All you mulligrubs in the back of the courtroom keep your traps shut and give these fellers up front a chance to talk.” 

I've never read Jennifer Uhlarik's work before, but based on this I'm interested in reading more.

I received an eVersion from the publisher and NetGalley.  All opinions are mine alone without expectation or compensation.
448 pages
Expected to be published 4/1/2025by Barbour Fiction

Until next time, Hugs and Cup of Tea
Heather Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment