5 Amazing Stars!
Texas, late 1800s
Scarlett Radcliff aka Letty Hood, is such a strong, independent young woman, with a tender heart. Her faithful pet was a great addition to the story.
Phillip Carmichael is the trusty Pinkerton detective tasked with her safe transportation.
Letty's mother, grandmother and uncle all play key roles in her future.
Quotable: “We both have to be brave. And smart. Doing what we want isn’t always what is best. Doing what is best, even when it hurts, is what God calls us to do.”
"A chapter must end before a new one could begin, and whether she was ready for it or not, her page was turning."
Sooo so good. I absolutely loved this book. It really is a wonderful fairytale reimagined in a Western setting with the bonus of strong faith throughout. I am sad to see this series end, but happy to highly recommend it!
I received an eVersion from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are mine alone without expectation or compensation.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
352 pages, Paperback First published December 17, 2024 Bethany House Publishers
No comments:
Post a Comment