Monday, August 19, 2024

A Noble Scheme by Roseanna M White


 Book 2 of THE IMPOSTERS: A NOBLE SCHEME ROSEANNA M. WHITE

December 1909 Fairfax Tower Northumberland, England
Graham, the Architect, and Gemma, the Society writer, will have to put aside their looming differences and work together to save a kidnapped boy. But, it will take the entire team of Imposters to find who stole him and why.
As discoveries are made, hurts are worked through.
 
QUOTABLE:
"Words were wily things— but they were miraculous too. They created, they shaped, they breathed life."

While Yates, the young, acrobatic strong-man, is not the primary focus, I found him quite interesting. 
 "I have the list of likely buildings for this new job. I thought we could go over it while you offer me tea.”
..."[Graham] couldn’t help but chuckle. “How is it that you are always hungry?”

This story is well-rounded, but best read following book 1.
Five Stars 

I received an eVersion from the publisher and NetGalley without expectation or compensation. All opinions are mine alone. 

Until next time,
Hugs and a Cup of Tea ~ 
Heather Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment