Sunday, February 5, 2023

COUNTERFEIT HOPE by Crystal Caudill five stars and NEW TEA

Link to book on Author's page
I really appreciate that the author gives a strong warning at the beginning of the book so you understand the book is centered around a woman who suffers through instances of abuse and life situations that forced her, at a young age, to do things she did not want to do. But there is so much beauty in the healing power of Jesus and the author weaves a compelling story set in 1884 Indiana, that is both interesting and incredibly well done.

The synopsis is well-written so I won't re-do that here.

I highly recommend this book and I am grateful for the chance to review the ARC provided to me by the author and publisher.

All opinions are mine alone, without compensation or expectation.

Series: Hidden Hearts of the Gilded Age (I have given the first three books five stars each!)
0.5 Counterfeit Truth (free to newsletter subscribers)
1 Counterfeit Love
2 Counterfeit Hope
3 Counterfeit Faith


Side note: Crystal is a lovely soul and highly approachable through her newsletter and social platforms.


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read 1/27 - 2/3/2023

 

📚 Book 4 GoodReads Reading Challenge 2023 📚

Purchase Link

I also wanted to share this teamail I received yesterday from a dear friend. It is The Royal Cats tea assortment from Richard Royal Teas. Isn't it a hoot? The cat resembles my sweet boy, Max.


They have several different cats and dogs featured on various tea products.
The 3 flavors include Ceylon, Lord Grey and Royal Thyme & Rosemary. I am looking forward to trying them.


No comments:

Post a Comment