But, I will get to that shortly.
The book I am reviewing on the tour relates to a classic story: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. I just so happen to have purchased a gorgeous vintage copy (printed late 1800s) for my daughter a few years ago. Here are the photos, which I hope you enjoy. Be sure to click on them directly from the blog (if you are an email subscriber so you can enlarge them.)
| Fabric Cover |
| Silver Embossed Spine |
![]() |
| Inscription I glued in |
| Inscriptions before me |
| Inside |
| A text and art sampling. |
Isn't it fantastic? My turn on the blog tour will be Sept. 13th, so be sure to come back then because there will be a fun GIVEAWAY that includes the book, tea, and a china cup and saucer! I recommend subscribing by email so you don't miss out.
Until next time, Hugs and a Cup of Tea



How AMAZING!!!! What a lovely find!
ReplyDelete