![]() |
| Right Click & Open in New Tab to play lovely fiddle music shown above |
Woke up to rain today! π Finished a wonderful eNovel π I started yesterday by the very talented Roseanna M. White, got ready to some fun worship music π»π΅ on Pandora & made a pot of tea with Irish soda bread (our March favorite!). I decided to dash out in the downpour (aka a wee smateringπ), and collect a few πΈphotos of the Lord's loveliness.
There are lots of fun celebrations to ponder today & I have really been enjoying following them on WorldDayCalendar on Instagram:
![]() |
| Mario Day is celebrated today because Mar10 so closely resembles Mario :) |
π Click here to view Sweet Irish Blessing Artist shop shown in collage.
May You Live as Long as You Want
May You Live as Long as You Want
& Never Want as Long as You Live.
~Irish Blessing
Hope you have a very blessed weekend! Oh, & happy #InternationalDayOfAwesomeness π€
π§ #RaindropsInMyTea
π #caturday
π #maximuscatimus
π #SoCal
π #IrishBlessing
π #KerryGold
☕ #Twinings
☘ #IrishBreakfast
π #TeaAndToast
ππ#ThankfulGratefulBlessed





No comments:
Post a Comment