Tuesday, March 20, 2018

HAPPY SPRING

Well hello and happy 1st day of SPRING friends!
I thought I would share a few garden photos and lovely views as well.
Surely his salvation is near to those who fear him, that glory may dwell in our land.  Steadfast love and faithfulness meet; righteousness and peace kiss each other.  Faithfulness springs up from the ground, and righteousness looks down from the sky.  Yes, the Lord will give what is good, and our land will yield its increase.  Righteousness will go before him and make his footsteps a way.
Psalms 85:9‭-‬13 ESV


I do NOT garden, but I have always wanted
Lavender.  So I dug a hole, threw in
some miracle grow plant boosting
thing-a-ma-jiggers and am
hoping for the best!


CA citrus

My state flower - the California poppy growing wild in God's garden.

Bird of Paradise
giant shamrocks growing wild by
the handfuls.
{God the Father, Jesus the Son, Holy Spirit - three in one}
No idea what these are, but they are SO pretty.
I am also very excited about my new (to me) bookshelf.  I spotted it on Instagram and made sure to be the 1st one at the store to snag it!  It's exactly what I have been wanting and was able to finally organize my TBR (To Be Read) pile. Yippee!!



This postcard I spotted at a fun little shop cracked me up and it had to come home with me. It reads: The box of oranges I promised you from California.  hee hee.
Thank you for joining me, and enjoy all the
beauty of the season!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Spring, sweet friend! Oh, I so enjoyed your bright and happy post. Your flowers are simply lovely! I will have to wait a while longer until the flowers start blooming here in the mountains.

    And your bookshelf is fabulous! How I love seeing books....maybe even more than flowers! HA :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that books more than flowers comment cracked me up. It might be a toss up for me! Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the pics!
      Fondly,
      Heather

      Delete
  2. I'm a reader as well and admire your sweet little book case. Lovely with the little red chair.
    I believe your lavender and white flowers are Chinese iris. Your post is the closest to Spring I have seen here in Louisville Ky. Help me feel a little more assured that it is coming. It will get here when God is ready. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya! thanks for stopping in AND for the flower info. I googled it, and there were several similar varieties. It looks like the African Iris comes the closest, so thank you for setting me on the right path. Of course, by next Spring I will have probably forgotten the name again. hee hee. I hope you are having a lovely day in KY, perhaps with a good book and a cuppa tea :)

      Delete