Line by Line- Love Along The Wires book 1 by Jennifer Delamere
Decent Story. It seemed like God and
faith were late to the party, however, I do enjoy the topic of the telegraph and
I will most likely read future publishings in this series.
"The telegraph service was a government entity, overseen by the
postmaster general."
It may be noteworthy to some that the hero of the story is a smoker, which
it is only referenced a couple of times and would have been common back then.
"There was a vague smoky scent coming from him, as though he'd spent his
recent train ride in the smoking car."
Andrew Carnegie added a good amount of wisdom later in the story.
"Over the years, I have found that it's one thing to hear a sermon
where Scripture is quoted, but it's quite another to read for yourself what is
written. It can have quite an impact on people" -Mr. Johnstone
Tea Moment: "Why, that's terrible!" Emma said. She filled a
teacup and set it in front of Alice. "This will help." Emma's way of
dealing with trauma always involved a hot cup of tea.
I received a complimentary eBook from the NetGalley & the publisher, in
exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own without compensation or
further expectation.
Bethany House Publishing, 384 Pages, (c) June 30, 2020
((MY STARS)) 1= Did not like it,
2= It was ok, 3=Liked It, 4= Really liked it, 5=It was amazing
Until next time, Hugs and a cup of ICED tea!



No comments:
Post a Comment