Good afternoon. Today, I want to share a fun and simple weather mobile you can easily do with your Littles.
I was inspired when I saw a rough version posted on IG by "PlayIdeas" also
www.PlayIdeas.com. I decided to modify it using the same fun style of faces that Vanessa uses over on the FB page
Wee Who Wander. And then I added scripture. Here are my 2 simple drawings, which you are welcome to copy/paste and print onto 2 pieces of cardstock.
 |
| Sun, Cloud, Raindrops |
 |
| Rainbow and more raindrops |
 |
| Supplies: Printed pictures, scissors, hole punch, colors, string, a branch (or a chopstick if you can't find one!) |
 |
| Proud Littles with their mobiles! |
I hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you are!
Hugs and a cup of tea,
Cute idea and cuter kiddos. such pretty smiles. I haven't seen much from you lately. Hope you and yours are doing well. I just ordered the last two books you reviewed. sounded interesting, we will see.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings.
Thank you for checking on me. I am well. Just busy, busy. Not much time for blogging :)
DeleteHope you enjoy the books. :)
God bless you Tonia.