![]() |
| Amazon Link to Purchase |
Wonderful
wrap-up to the series!!
"Bram Sinclair, Earl of Telford, despised a bully."
"Lady Emily Scofield needed someone to protect her, to champion her,
especially now that her father and brother were on the islands. And Bram seemed
to be the only one available for the job. Which was fine— he had plenty of
practice, both with fending off bullies and nursing back to health the puppies
they tended to kick."
I really enjoyed Bram. In fact, all 3 heroes in the series were exactly what I
would hope for, each in their own way.
The villains are appropriately villainous 🤭 and the sub-plots/characters add extra
depth to the story. Lady Emily finds strength and courage as the story develops
and she IS grace.
I was REALLY moved by the secret that Bram unlocked (no spoilers).
This book had plenty of faith elements that I quite appreciated and the scenery
was great.
I also look forward to comedy in a book:
“My lord, if you don’t stand still, I’m going to throttle you with this bow tie
instead of tying it—and it’ll be purely accidental, I assure you.”
Highly recommend entire series for those who both enjoy historical fiction as
well as an elevated writing style.
I received an eVersion of this book for my honest opinion. All thoughts are
mine alone without expectation or compensation.
Available on September 13, 2022
Author Bio: Roseanna M. White is a bestselling, Christy Award-nominated
author who has long claimed that words are the air she breathes. When not
writing fiction, she’s homeschooling her two kids, editing, designing book
covers, & pretending her house will clean itself. Roseanna is the
author of a slew of historical novels that span several continents &
thousands of years. Spies & war & mayhem always seem to find their way
into her books…to offset her real life, which is blessedly ordinary. You can learn more about her & her stories at www.RoseannaMWhite.com.


No comments:
Post a Comment