Wednesday, September 1, 2021

A Trio Of Christmas Historical Novellas

 

 

Under the Christmas Mistletoe – A Trio of Christmas Historical Romance Novellas

 *** Comforting Reminders of What We Desire Christmas to Be ***

A Texas Christmas Carol

It is so well written. I absolutely loved it; especially the angels. This story is so, so clever. And I had tears coming down at the end. I am thankful Karen Witemeyer took the time to rework a classic into a new little piece of magic that honors our Lord and Savior.  

“It’s not the size of the gift that pleases our Lord, but the heart that gives it.”

(5 stars) read 08/2021

An Archer Family Christmas    

The Archers never disappoint and returning to them is like coming home. Even though I read this story a couple of years ago, I cried all over again. The beauty, love, and fierce devotion of this family pulls you in. I still love it. However, you need not have read any of the Archer-related books to enjoy this story.

(5 stars) read in 11/2019 - Originally appeared in “An Old Fashioned Texas Christmas 2-in-1 Holiday Novella Collection” and 08/2021 Under the Christmas Mistletoe”

Gift of the Heart

An incredibly sweet story of acceptance. Bo and Ruth are drawn to each other and find something they were each missing in their lives.

“When Ruth pushed open the door, warmth from the front room enveloped them like a welcoming hug. …  It left her feeling cherished, pampered. Loved?”

(5 stars) read in 2018 in “The Christmas Heirloom Collection” and again in 2019 in “An Old Fashioned Texas Christmas 2-in-1 Holiday Novella Collection”, 08/2021 in “Under the Christmas Mistletoe”

 Bonuses Features: Why a Baby? A Christmas Devotional, American Christmas traditions of the 19th century, Christmas recipes

 


These historical stories, encased in a charming cover, are comforting reminders of what we desire Christmas to be.  

Karen Witemeyer kindly sent me a complimentary book in the hopes of a favorable review, with no further compensation or expectation.  5 stars overall

Bethany House Publishing © 08-31-2021

Karen is highly approachable on social media and runs a FB group page called The Posse for devoted followers (we have a great time there!).




No comments:

Post a Comment