![]() |
| Available January 5, 2021 wherever books are sold |
![]() |
| Since I have passed 50 books, I keep bumping it up one book at a time to enjoy the confetti each time! hee hee. |
📚My 56th book this year!🥳
🌊This was such an elevated & interesting story set in 1634 Jamestown, Virginia Colony. What a ride getting to understand colonial life with the settlers, many different native tribes & "peace children", government & abuse of power, tobacco brides which I had never heard of, & more! I really enjoyed it. 5⭐
“True Word!” His eyes opened at the sound of a youthful voice hailing him by his Powhatan name. “Wingapo!” Xander called out the customary greeting.
"Tis my duty as your father to pursue the subject, Daughter. Pray to that end.” “I should rather marry for love than the price of tobacco,” Selah returned quietly.
![]() |
| Amazon Link |
I appreciate the gifted book & lovely zippered pouch I received from the author and publisher. All opinions are my own without compensation or expectation.
| Until next time, Hugs & a Cup of Tea |




No comments:
Post a Comment