Sunday, November 17, 2019

Serving Up Love 4 in 1 Harvey House Brides Collection



Serving Up Love – Four (unrelated) Harvey House Brides Novellas
    
A Flood of Love, Novella by Tracie Peterson •*•Great Ending •*•
[OPENING] August 1929  
Gretchen Gottsacker stepped from the train and looked around at the tiny town of San Marcial, New Mexico. (5 stars)

More Than A Pretty Face, a Patchwork Family Novella by Karen Witemeyer •*• Book 1.5 I loved It!  •*• [OPENING] Gainsesville, TX, 1902
“I’m not going to marry her, Mother.” Caleb Durrington bit the inside of his cheek to keep the rest of the words piling up on his tongue from escaping. (5 stars)

Intrigue al la Mode, a Novella by Regina Jennings •*• Good mystery which is hard to do in a novella •*• [OPENING] Emporia, Kansas, 1898
The breakfast rush had ended, and Willow Kentworth had already reset her station. There was nothing to do now except patrol her table and guard against horseflies dying on the starched tablecloth… (5 stars - Loved the cousin! She needs her own story!)

A Grand Encounter, a Novella by Jen Turano •*•All the wonderful shenanigans one has come to expect from a Jen Turano story! •*•
[OPENING] El Tovar Hotel, Grand Canyon, AZ, 1908
“I know you mentioned you’ve sworn off gentlemen forever, but Mr. Tall, Dark, and – need I say Delicious is here again, and, unsurprisingly, he’s sitting in your section.” (5 stars I would give it 10 stars if I could!)

I don’t often find a novella collection where all the stories are 5 stars, so this was a great surprise!
Bethany House Publishing © 11/5/2019
Click for Karen's Site
Karen Witemeyer kindly sent me a complimentary book in the hopes of a favorable review, with no further compensation. All opinions are mine alone.

Click for Tracie's Site
Click for Regina's Site
  
Click for Jen's Site








& wherever books are sold.
Click Here for Amazon Link

Until next time, Hugs and a Cup of Tea ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment