You may recall I participated in an Ornament Swap hosted by the very kind Karina over at Merciful Moments.
![]() |
| Look at the beautiful paper filled with words. I love words on things. Words that speak to my heart. Celebrate. Merry Christmas. Joy. O Holy Night. Rejoice. |
![]() |
| Selection of teas, Lovely embroidered towel, Notepad & Pen, Dove dark chocolate with almonds, frankincense & myrrh cute, teeny hand soap. |
![]() |
| BEAUTIFUL sculpted winter woodland creatures ornament. |
| She lives near Atlanta. |
The lady who sent it is
Judy & she likes many of the same things I do: Tea Parties, Hallmark movies, reading. She has also been married 45 years! Isn't that wonderful!!! Round of applause for you Judy!!
I also want to say how grateful I am for all of the effort you put into making this package special for me. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, blessed by the love of Christ.
Hugs and a cup of Christmas tea,
from my Christmas kitties and me!
| from somewhere near So Cal. |







Oh Heather, what a LOVELY package! I loved seeing the sweet goodies you received. I am still waiting for my package, but when it arrives it will be an absolute joy to share it on my blog {{smiles}} Hugs to you!
ReplyDelete