Hello again lovelies! It has been a while so I decided to just MAKE SOME TIME to throw some photos on my blog and say hello.
"Hello." :)
This 1st pic is just me playing with a new app called
Cameran Collage. I saw the adorable art floating around FB (sorry no credit was listed), but I changed it up a bit with the tea tag and references (of course!). She has brown hair like me, so, yeah.... loved her!
This 1st pic is just me playing with a new app called
Cameran Collage. I saw the adorable art floating around FB (sorry no credit was listed), but I changed it up a bit with the tea tag and references (of course!). She has brown hair like me, so, yeah.... loved her!
Next a little fun I had participating in a Valentine Exchange group through FB. Here are my cards.
And here are the cards I received.
I also tried my hand at decorating store bought madelines with white chocolate and sprinkles and M&M candy to resemble an ice-cream sunday. I even sent some to a dear friend in Colorado.
Also on Valentines Day, I offered to host a tea for my daughter and her school mates. She requested a rustic garden tea (very "her"). I believe it was the first time any of the girls had ever been to tea (except, of course my daughter who has been going since she turned 2!) I served seven (yes, I am insane) sandwiches, chai flavored scones with my special crem fraiche & fruit, and a simple salad of spinach, strawberries & finely diced cauliflower plus Green & White Peach Tea from Celestial Seasonings. The girls really loved the tea and it is such a refreshing blend. Breezes blew, vintage music played, prayers were said, and fellowship was shared.
Have been enjoying a few walks around the neighborhood...
and always have my camera phone handy!
This was a walk followed by my everything-but-the-kitchen-sink smoothie!
I caught the stomach flu, so the walks took a pause... but then...
today was a new day, with a new and early morning walk. It was bliss as I played praise and worship music on my phone.
followed by, ahem, tea and toast (hee-hee).
This is an awesome short video of a visit to the UK where we can see teawares actually being made. I love how happy the workers are.
What an interesting job!
What an interesting job!
Praying you have a lovely weekend
filled with lovely moments
and much gratitude for
the Father.
Hugs and a cup of tea,
![]() |
| Roy Kirkham & Co. Ltd. Breakfast Cup & Saucer |
ps:















Love all your photos! And the garden tea looks lovely. Can't wait until the flowers start blooming out there!
ReplyDeleteThank you Heidi!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the garden tea!! So Precious!! That video is WONDERFUL!!! I really enjoyed every second of that!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!! Cindy
ReplyDelete