![]() |
| CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT TOUCH ORGANIC TEA |
It's organic, light and refreshing with a soft berry flavor. And, white tea is VERY low in caffeine. The bags are non-bleached, as well as individually wrapped (so, excellent for gift tuck-ins), and they came wrapped in a plastic bag inside the large container. I even love how they give a best consumed by date on the bottom.
Their website states: "Our common goal in each nation is to connect consumers to quality organic tea for a great value" - Touch Organic.
Here - here! Good job T.O.! If you spot these tea, I recommend you pick some up.
~Heather Elizabeth
"Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea." -Rev. Sydney Smith
I may be sharing at the following parties:
Tuesday Cuppa Tea w/Ruth at Antiques and Teacups
Roses of Inspiration Tuesday w/Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose
Share Your Cup Thursday w/Jann at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs.Olson
Roses of Inspiration Tuesday w/Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose
Share Your Cup Thursday w/Jann at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs.Olson

I ADORE the TJMaxx/HomeGoods combo....always interesting finds. That tea sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteWow $3.00 that is great and sounds good too!
ReplyDeleteI love Home Goods. I get stuck on the towel section. I have to have a set in every color. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Martha
ReplyDeleteWe don't have a Home Goods here or a TJ Maxx. But I'll take your word for it that it's good. I like trying new teas too. I also love your Adelaide Blue teacup! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
I wish we had a TJ Maxx or Home Goods north of the border. The Canadian counterpart,HomeSense, doesn't always carry the same merchandise as your stores.
ReplyDeleteI also like individually wrapped teabags so that I can share them with others.
I have never seen a combo store but love TJ Maxx. This tea sounds amazing. I will have to look at our local TJ's and see if there is any. I love collecting various types of teas--you can never have too many! Found you at Roses of Inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLinda
mysewwhatblog
Thanks for visiting Linda! Good luck on your tea hunt!
DeleteI wouldn't have been able to resist either. I love T.J's, Home Goods, and the combos. All good to me! lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann