I have an adorable vintage shelf above my stove that I bought around a year ago at a sweet store in Murrieta, CA. I enjoy changing the decor to reflect the current holiday.
I just found these adorable tea themed kitchen towels at Kohl's and to make it better, I had a 30% off coupon! I always tell my daddy Love You More! :)
The flowers are camellias from my garden. I don't actually garden, but whatever shows up, I enjoy!
The mock books actually contain pouches of tea from the Jane Austen series, which I ordered from Bingley's Tea's Ltd. The tea is good quality and always packaged in such a way you feel like you are receiving a present in the mail. Additionally, I thought the lovely Jane Austen who is sporting a pretty pink spencer would compliment the shelf nicely.
Do you decorate any corner's of your home for various holidays?
Have a blessed day.
Hugs, and a cup of tea!

Your shelf is too cute. The Camellias surprised me. What is the season there. I'm in the middle of winter. You will see in my post today we had snow. I too like to decorate, however sometimes I have a hard time finding the time. I'm going to try and do better.
ReplyDelete