Saturday, February 14, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINES EVENING

Please click HERE for background music. 
Let me know if you like it :)

I pray you have all enjoyed your day and are enjoying your evening as well.  As I write this from my desk in sunny California, it is 6:42pm and 75* here :)               I imagine that is beyond comprehension for some of you!  
So my sweet treat tonight is my own recipe that I played around with last year, and was quite pleased with the results!  Vanilla ice-cream, handful of blueberries, splash of Snapple peach tea, blended.  Admittedly it sounds weird, but it is divine. My reluctant 22 y/o daughter even enjoyed it!  I hope you will try it when the weather is warm enough in your neck of the woods :)
 I received these lovely flowers from a client yesterday.  Aren't they pretty?  I can't wait for the Stargazer lilies to open.  Those are my favorite! The smell is heaven.

These are some party favors I have prepared for a "Girlfriends Valentine Tea Party" I am hosting next week.  I thought I would give you a sneak peak.  I wrapped a pretty piece of papercrafting paper around the book, and then a strip of velum with each lady's name printed on it.

It is a pocket book small enough for most purses with a quick daily devotional (58 in all) by Elizabeth George.  It features a lovely teacup so of course that's even better! You can get it here for under $2.
May I share today's with you? THE THINGS OF GOD * Redeeming your time is so important.  What do I mean? Time is redeemed when you make the most of your life by fulfilling God's purposes.  As you line your life and seize every opportunity for useful service, your life takes on an efficient quality.  That may be difficult to imagine since your're so busy, but as you focus on doing the business of God, time expands.  I don't know who wrote this poem, but it's true"
I have only just a minute
Only sixty seconds in it...
Just a tiny little minute.
But eternity is in it.
As your heart becomes more dedicated to God, you'll reclaim, recover, retrieve, rescue, and regain the minutes, hours, and days of your life for His glory.
{Her closing prayer}   Jesus, what a precious gift time is! Please keep me aware of my stewardship of this great award. Help me make good use of every hour, realizing that once spent, it can never be returned to me. Amen.*

Wishing you blessings and a cup of tea!
Heather Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Awww... look at you, lovely lady :) Happy Valentine's Day, Heather! The favors you prepared are simply lovely! I especially like how you put "Lady" before each woman's name :)

    Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I'm going to try that milk shake, it sounds yum. Pretty party favours and beautiful flowers. And a very nice photo of you and the fountain.
    Enjoy the rest of your day,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, the flowers are beautiful!

    I like ice cream and blueberries. I wonder what they taste like with Snapple...Hmmm

    ReplyDelete