Sunday, February 1, 2015

Teacup Exchange, Garden Fun, God's Glory

Click Here for lovely music!



 
Happy February Dear Ones!
I found this teacup on Pinterest and thought it so lovely I would share it here!  This is a cup I would enjoy owning ;)
It is so very cheerful.

Here is a pic from my crazy garden.  I do not "actually" garden, but as I have said before, whatever the Lord blesses me with I enjoy and use for photography moments :)
Featured is a sign a client gave me with a lovely sentiment that suits me to a "tea".

 view from my front porch
This week, I caught the sky ablaze with God's glory.  It took my breath away!! No editing here folks!
 I spotted this unique felted craft on Pinterest.  I have never seen anything like it.  Have you?  This is not something I would attempt, but it's to darling not to share!

And finally, I found this lovely towel at Ross this week, just in time for Valentine's Day.  It came as a TWO PACK for only $5.  One for my bathroom (it's extra soft), and one for the lovely lady who will receive my teacup during the February Teacup Exchange being hosted by Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose (click here) beginning tomorrow! ...happy dance, happy dance!
I have already begun choosing little goodies to go with the teacup!  It will be my first time participating in this fun event!  Are you joining in?

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 
John 14:27 NKJV

                                                                  


5 comments:

  1. A lovely introduction to February. What a glorious sky in your middle picture, God had his paintbrush out that day:)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious photo of God's awesome sky! I must say the felt tea cup pretty is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    What a pretty February teacup and I love the Valentine Towel. I was at Ross yesterday and never saw such pretty ones. The winner of your giveaway will be very lucky. Happy Tea Day! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    Just thought I would mention that towel will be going into a basket of goodies for a Teacup exchange being hosted at another blog (button at the top right of my blog), Enchanting Roses by Stephanie. If you would like to join us, it is not to late!! You have until Feb. 13th to email her and everything is all explained at the link :)
    Hugs and cup of tea,
    Heather Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,
    Just thought I would mention that towel will be going into a basket of goodies for a Teacup exchange being hosted at another blog (button at the top right of my blog), Enchanting Roses by Stephanie. If you would like to join us, it is not to late!! You have until Feb. 13th to email her and everything is all explained at the link :)
    Hugs and cup of tea,
    Heather Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete