Friday, January 6, 2017

Psalm 5:11-12 Refreshment

I read these words today in my new Bible study workbook [Jesus Calling: Living A Life of Worship] which I happily found on sale at Sam's Club for only $5.48.

The photo is from my own garden where things pop up of their own accord.  I was pleasantly surprised to see the sweet alyssum not only in the standard white, but also in lavender!

**YOU CAN RIGHT CLICK THE VIDEO TO OPEN IN SEPARATETE WINDOW & HAVE LOVELY INSTRUMENTAL HYMNS PLAYING IN
THE BACKGROUND**

[Psa 5:11-12 NKJV] 11 But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. 12 For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as [with] a shield.

Have a refreshing day friends.

Hugs and a cup of tea,



No comments:

Post a Comment