Thursday, April 9, 2015

Safe-tea First

4/9/15 Update: I am going through and cleaning up my blog due to some posts I have read about yucky people grabbing your pic and creating new FB account, blogs, etc. to look like you and steal your identity. I am also removing references to where I live, other than my home state, and removing photos of friends and children.  One blogger stated her C-hild's photos ended up in creepy ways on the internet, and when her hubby shared he was L-eaving town, P-redators put 2 and 2 together to figure she was home alone...she found large boot prints leading from the street to the side of her house! Note - I am putting extra spaces in some words to discourage searches of specific words! BE SAFE FRIENDS. 

See her story and tips: 
http://www.somethingdevineblog.com/2015/04/how-i-protect-my-family-on-instagram.html 


[Pro 1:7 KJV] 7 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.
[Pro 3:13 KJV] 13 Happy [is] the man [that] findeth wisdom, and the man [that] getteth understanding.


I will be sharing at the following parties:

7 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing you back here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my blog pirated several years back along with several others. I always watermark my photos now - Picassa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...I and Bernideen, Kathy at Delightsome Life and Judith of Lavender Cottage had blog scrapers...took us MONTHS to convince Google and get our blogs back. Yechch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so scary. We just have to trust God for our safety and that of our families. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, sweet friend, for sharing this VERY important message! I truly appreicate you. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently had my ID stolen, also. I hope you don't mind that I use what you have here to post about my own situation! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete