Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sharing the Love of Jesus w Neighbors

"And He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.' 
- Mark 16:15 NKJV

Sometimes we think of this as a BIG idea.  But your own neighbors are your world too.

A holiday is such a great 'excuse' to share the love of Christ!

Today I went to the Farmer's Market, bought 3 bunches of flowers, and divided them into 5 jars.  I added a ribbon, an adorable Easter card with a simple message, and secured the card with a plastic fork!


Pooch & Sweetheart brand

box of 18 at Ross, only $3.99 - Whoo-hoo!

Message of Love








You certainly do not need to spend any money to share a small blessing.  You could find a cute graphic on the internet (right click to save to your computer), and print it with a hand written message to your neighbor.
Consider bridging the gap (if there is one), or just being an unexpected blessing today.  So many people appreciate a little extra love!

May God richly bless you as we continue in celebration of our Risen Lord and King.

Hugs and a cup of tea,
~Heather Elizabeth~
Have not tried or ordered, but link below.


I will be sharing at the following parties:

22 comments:

  1. Such a sweet gesture. You are a darling.

    God bless! = and yes that tea is neat looking, is it good as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I responded through email, but I have not tried the tea just found it on Google. Blessings, Heather

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely way to share the love of Easter with people.

    Happy Resurrection Sunday,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea for sharing and witnessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting with you via Diana's blog. So very nice to meet you. This is such a beautiful gesture. God bless your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. want to tell you that I am also long time blog friends with Stephanie (Enchanted Rose) and her Mom, Debbie (She Graces Her Home).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely way to reach out to your neighbors, Heather! Cute tea tin too. Thanks for sharing and joining me for tea today.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to show the love of God. Perfect! You taught us all. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea for reaching out to neighbors at Easter! And I LOVE that you found Resurrection Tea -- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful outreach idea for the neighborhood. I haven't seen that brand of tea before. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a beautifu inspiration, dear Heather! This is a lovely way to share the Good News!

    Thank you, my friend, for sharing with Roses of Inspiration - you are a dear. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather, this is a lovely idea!

    I am glad you are able to use the information I posted about `A.D. The Bible Continues`
    We do not have t.v. reception and I just happened upon the information.

    Thank you for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning, my dear! I wanted to pop in and let you know that this beautiful post was featured at Roses of Inspiration. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your loveliness with us. Have a great day, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Heather, I'm stopping by from Roses of Inspiration today and I wanted to let you know how you touched my heart with this beautiful idea... How thoughtful and how important it is to share the love of Christ with others! I would love to do something similar...maybe at Christmastime this year...
    Thank you so much! May you be blessed today!
    Love in Christ,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kelly-Anne. Just scrolling through old comments. I pray you and your family are doing well. Sending you a long distance hug!!!
      ~Heather

      Delete