Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tea Bookmarks and Magazine


Tea Time Magazine May/June 2015
I finally bit the bullet and ordered Tea Time Magazine.  

Now, instead of paying $5.99 per issue, my cost is only $2.67.  I discovered that the online cost is MORE than the cost shown on the postcard inside the magazine.  
If you are interested, call 800-361-8059 & the code on the card is TEA JTTN1A035.  You can tell them which issue you would like to start with. In my case July/Aug.  One Year (6 issues) $18, Two Years (12 issues) $32

As I was exploring online, I found WEB EXCLUSIVES - and simply had to explore.  
Look what I found!

Bookmarks
CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS
Just click and print - 4 Per Page - Embellish as you like!


And who doesn't love C.S. Lewis?  And it's laying across Pride & Prejudice - swoon.

Should you decide to embellish, send me a picture of your creativity!!

Hugs and a cup of tea dear friends!
Heather Elizabeth



I may be sharing at the following parties:






26 comments:

  1. What a neat bookmark! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them. Hope you enjoy :)
      Heather

      Delete
  2. That is such a pretty magazine! I get Southern Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The magazine looks pretty. I can imagine all the wonderful things inside. Ordering a subscription can help save some money. The bookmarks are great. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see many of the pretties online for free. Once you click the bookmarks, you can explore! Hope you enjoy :)
      Heather

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing your find. Love bookmarks and pick up them all the time at the Library, but none so cute as these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! So glad you like them. Hope you enjoy :)
      Heather

      Delete
  5. I buy these occasionally. Love that bookmark....

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I totally agree, books are much better with a cup of tea!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the bookmarks! I'm hosting a tea in May for our book club. These bookmarks will be perfect for it! I love Tea Time magazine and do the "happy dance" when it arrives in the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good. I'm sure the ladies will love them. I think if you pop a piece of lace in between before you fold them, it will look so pretty poking out! :)

      Delete
  8. Oh friend, what a sweet bookmark! And how delightful to have such pretty and inspirational reading material while you enjoy a cup of tea :)

    It's always a joy to have you at Roses of Inspiration. Enjoy the remainder of your week! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I;m a long time subscriber and advertiser in Tea Time...I think it's a great publication. That's a great link...I didn't see that. Awesome! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a nice bookmark! I have I think a couple of Tea Time magazine and I love them too! Dropping by from Tuesday Cuppa Tea blog party! Enjoy your Tea Time (the tea and the magz!) and have a nice day always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You as well! Thanks for stopping by! ~Heather

      Delete
  11. Oh, my printer isn't working right now! But those would be lovely to print up for all my book club friends.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Hope you get your printer fixed soon; I know what a pain that can be! :)

      Delete
  12. Tea Time is one of my favorite magazines, and when you break down the cost as you did, it's a bargain, too, if you subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete