Friday, September 30, 2016

AUTUMN HYMNS

FRIENDS,
I forgot to add the lovely background autumn music to the post I just created.
We Gather Together: 14 Thanksgiving Hymns


I have updated my post to add it, but if you only read my blog in your email, chances are you will miss out.

These lovely hymns feature the hammered dulcimer, fiddle, mandolin, guitar, autoharp, penny whistles, and accordion.

Right Click: 14 Autumn Hymns for You 
and open in new window. 
Enjoy while surfing the web and sipping a cuppa. :-)

Purchase it here:
www.CBD.com
or here:
AMAZON

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just turned on the sound, and this is wonderful! (I have to have silence when I'm editing, but I'm definitely through for the day by this point.) Thanks for the link to the great, relaxing music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the music Angela. It's one of my favorites for this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete