Monday, August 1, 2016

Mug Swap Fundraiser for Kids in Transition


If you enjoy Mug Swaps, and blessing others, there is an Instagram swap that just went live today.
However, you don't need IG to sign-up.
Just click this link to learn more: #MugSwap16
The IG page is @themugswap.  Sign-ups open through 8/7.  After you sign up, you will be directed to Bags4Kids to give a $5 donation.  {You'll read all about it at the above link as well}

Hint: Last year I told a swapper my perfect mug would be a bone china cup & saucer, and she honored my request via an afforable 2nd hand store, and said she really enjoyed the hunt :)
Ya never know... so don't be afraid to ask.

2nd Hint: I included my blog link throughout the sign-up sheet so my swap buddy could get to know me and my tastes better.

copied from InstaGram

No comments:

Post a Comment