Tuesday, August 16, 2016

MUG SWAP 2016 My Box to San Diego

Back on August 1st, I shared with you about a Mug Swap fundraiser here.
I managed to get my box completed well ahead of schedule & it was delivered last Thursday.  I received confirmation that my Mug Swap sister {Siraya} received it, so now I get to share my fun with you dear readers.
The different sides of the box
I decorated the inside of the box with cute pictures and quotes I thought she would like, and included a fun card. I lined the bottom of the box with a green cloth napkin, and placed one on top as well. Green is her favorite color.
She loves comics and super hero movies, so I found some fun Wonder Woman items.  Max was keen to check out the mug!
I could not decide on just one mug, so in addition to whimsical, I included a girly one with encouragement, which just so happens to be green and will go perfectly with her favorite drink!
Just like me, she's a Whovian.  We have so much in common.  We both love British.  Everything pictured below is British! Whoooop!
Both of us; Christ followers... aaawww yeah!
She's big into photography; found this cute camera washi tape WITH green washi tape.  Well, that was meant to be!
All this benefited Bags4Kids.  And to date, over $1400 has been raised on the swap.  But I think it's gone up from there since late addition swappers joined.  What a blessing!!


NOW, since I was searching for mugs... I came across something I could not resist for myself. This beautiful Jane Austen tea mug, which was ON SALE.
Check that quote on the upper right: "But indeed, I would rather have nothing but tea." Yep... that's me!
CLICK HERE TO SHOP

Here are a couple of fun ones that @TheMugSwap featured on Instagram. If you are a Gilmore Girls fan, you may have heard that Netflix is releasing FOUR NEW specials on 11/25/2016.  We can not wait!!! This was mine and my daughter's special mother-daughter show when she was a teen. Now, if you know me, you know I detest coffee, but these are certainly cute!
they found these on Pinterest
 
I hope you have enjoyed my little mug swap fun.
Remember friends,
free printables from JoyInMyKitchen.com
AND
Be blessed,




11 comments:

  1. What a fun package! I especially like the British teabag holder and the Earl Grey lip balm! Can't wait for the GG revival. Bring on the strummy la-las!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it either Margie. I just finished binge-watching all 7 seasons over the last few weeks in order to refresh. :)

      Delete
  2. You are one of the sweetest ladies I know and you give from your heart, dear friend. The gifts you sent are truly amazing and what a joy to send to a fellow believer in the Lord. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing what you received :)

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still remember opening my surprise box! Still think of the wonderfully creative way you put it together! I am sure this box was no different! Thanks again for a box of wonderful memories. I have saved all of the little cards that were inside and have them in my journal. Take good care, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Glad it gives you good memories, and that you repurposed the cards for your journal! Blessings to you Lynn! ~Heather

      Delete
  4. Heather, fun post! Earl Grey lip balm?! I've posted my recipes for Earl Grey ice cream and Earl Grey shortbread; now I've got to get myself some Earl Grey lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping in Jean. Glad you enjoyed your visit! :)
      ~Heather

      Delete