Friday, March 11, 2016

Lamb of God Sweet Craft

colored by the 5 year old
Today I made these sweet lambs with the Littles.  A fun way to introduce the Lamb of God. {"The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world." John 1:29}

backside.  I later added a ribbon to hang it, but made the mistake of centering it.
If you add a ribbon, I recommend doing so behind the head since that is the
heaviest section.

colored by the 2 year olds.  We "practiced" making swirls.


You can find the free template here: PAPER LAMB
scroll to the middle of the page where it says print template.

I hope you get a chance to try these with your Littles this Easter season.





2 comments:

  1. How sweet, and yes, a great way to introduce them to the true Lamb! (And it may just be my computer display, but the photos seem to be covering some of the words of text. Just thought I'd mention!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela. My computer does show it fine, but I went in and edited the text to include the scripture anyway.
      Hugs,
      Heather

      Delete