Friday, March 11, 2016

Carrot Footprint Craft

 I made these sweet little footprint carrots with my daycare Littles this week, and thought some of you might enjoy seeing them.
I used Crayola finger paints, a sponge brush, and cardstock. 
After the paint dried, I wrote an encouraging scripture around the edge that promotes growing in Christ, just like carrots grow!
I then laminated it (optional), and we cut strips from green paint cards, and taped them to the back.
"Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen." 2Peter 3:18

Max, knocked out on my lap... his usual
happy place in the evening :)
Enjoy your weekend friends!

11 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that thisn darling project will be featured at Roses of Inspiration tomorrow :) Thanks for sharing, sweet friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine the children had such fun creating these little works of art.
    Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable project for the little ones! You seem so creative and crafty with them. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Pinterest has been a huge help! I take others ideas, and expand on them by adding scripture or just customizing it to my taste. :)

      Delete
  4. Love your projects for the little ones and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects for the little ones and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the crafts.
    I no longer have little ones, but I do love these crafts.
    I haven't ever seen the carrot craft before. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete