Friday, May 15, 2015

TIME FOR TEA and I'm still here

Good day dear friends.  It has been nearly a month since I blogged, and a kind reader from North Carolina inquired, wondering if I am ok.  Funny how sweet it is when someone unexpectedly reaches out and shows a little love.  Thank you Deborah :)  It has been one thing after another (some good, some bad): Mom's birthday - featuring a day of quilt show browsing and dining out, yucky illness in my daycare, followed by head cold illness, then a week long visit from my dad  which included a garden tour and my niece's birthday (they call me AunTea -hee), followed by daughter's graduation from 1st year of Bible Leadership School, Mother's day which included church and a lazy afternoon drinking tea from my T.A.R.D.I.S. teapot and watching Dr. Who on Netflix (yes, we are nerds), daughter's birthday, and now back to another round of daycare illness, and mixed in with all that a cranky teenage boy who has me continually petitioning the Father for guidance and strength.  Yikes! 
Additionally, I needed a break from blog land.  I do not want to get so sucked in to reading and posting that I let things that are important to me fall by the wayside as is so easy to do.  We actually have rain today (and yesterday) in our drought infested CA.  Thanks to God for that!
I am not gone, and apparently and sweetly enough not forgotten (insert virtual hug here).  I pray you are all doing well and accomplishing lovely things for the Lord.  If you would take a moment to lift me up in prayer, I would certainly appreciate it. Blessings to you all! ~Heather Elizabeth

Drinking Teavana blend of Honeybush Vanilla & Jasmine Dragon Pearls today, accompanied by a sweet blueberry almond mini loaf from Sam's Club bakery.
The carnation was handed out to all moms Sunday at church and still looks great today (Friday), which is one reason I love carnations!
If you like this scripture mug (Neh 8:10 The Joy of the Lord is your strength.), you can find it here: CBD Hope, Cat Mug


I may be sharing at the following parties:


13 comments:

  1. Good morning dear Heather!
    Thank you for sharing an update on your life...my! You have been very busy of late!
    Lifting you up in prayer today...may you have a blessed weekend filled with love from the Father!
    Hugs,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly-Anne. I have been receiving your lovely blog posts in my email once again. You may recall I shared I was not for a time, but thankfully they are popping again and I do enjoy them. Thank you for your prayers. Hugs back to you! ~Heather Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. Praying God's blessing on you dear Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you! Life has a way of being difficult to control at times...but Psalm 30:14-15...our times are in His hands! And we can trust Him! Love your darling tray and mug and the tea sounds scruptious! I do wish we had a Sam's Club close, but we have to drive 70 mile s to one. Ah well...maybe it's good we don't ! Lol! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and for the scripture :) Blessings to you!

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear all is well with you, Heather. You have been busy. I have had a lot going on too. May is filled with all kinds of celebrations in our family. Today is my little grandson's birthday and we're just getting ready to go over and help him celebrate. I like your tea tray. I love polka dots! "The Joy of the Lord is your strength" is a wonderful verse to contemplate when things are going haywire or one is caught up in the busyness of life. He's always there to help us through it all. Thanks for coming to tea and have a lovely week ahead.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a wonderful time at your grandson's birthday today! How precious. Blessings to you.

      Delete
  5. Always time to pray for you. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like a busy lady and summertime is always a good times for a break. I enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life is busy for everyone and a little Family siesta is always good... Thanks for your teatime update...Enjoy the beautiful sunshine...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angel's to you! Glad to see a post from you today.

    ReplyDelete