Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tealicious Find - Very Berry White

CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT TOUCH ORGANIC TEA
I had a wonderful time browsing at a HomeGood/TJMaxx combo store over the weekend. Really, I did not notice a difference between it and a regular TJMaxx, but I digress. I seriously do NOT need any more tea, but at $3 for 30 bags in a flavor that sounded interesting, I could not pass it up.  I am so happy with this purchase!  
It's organic, light and refreshing with a soft berry flavor.  And, white tea is VERY low in caffeine. The bags are non-bleached, as well as individually wrapped (so, excellent for gift tuck-ins), and they came wrapped in a plastic bag inside the large container. I even love how they give a best consumed by date on the bottom.
Their website states: "
Our common goal in each nation is to connect consumers to quality organic tea for a great value" - Touch Organic.

Here - here! Good job T.O.! If you spot these tea, I recommend you pick some up.

~Heather Elizabeth

"Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea." -Rev. Sydney Smith

I may be sharing at the following parties:

8 comments:

  1. I ADORE the TJMaxx/HomeGoods combo....always interesting finds. That tea sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow $3.00 that is great and sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Home Goods. I get stuck on the towel section. I have to have a set in every color. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have a Home Goods here or a TJ Maxx. But I'll take your word for it that it's good. I like trying new teas too. I also love your Adelaide Blue teacup! Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had a TJ Maxx or Home Goods north of the border. The Canadian counterpart,HomeSense, doesn't always carry the same merchandise as your stores.

    I also like individually wrapped teabags so that I can share them with others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen a combo store but love TJ Maxx. This tea sounds amazing. I will have to look at our local TJ's and see if there is any. I love collecting various types of teas--you can never have too many! Found you at Roses of Inspiration!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Linda! Good luck on your tea hunt!

      Delete
  7. I wouldn't have been able to resist either. I love T.J's, Home Goods, and the combos. All good to me! lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete