Saturday, May 23, 2015

Curried Chicken and Fig Pinwheels

Yesterday, I was preparing to make my way to a tea party event (more on that another time), and was scouring the internet to see what I could make with a jar of fig spread I purchased from Trader Joe's.  I came across a recipe for a curried chicken wrap with actual figs, and thought, 'Hmmm. I can work with that!'
Here is what I came up with, and let me tell you it was a HUGE hit.  The secret to curry is to use VERY little.  Some ladies were timid, but ventured out and where happily surprised.  Some even said they would pay good money to have this on the menu at a tea room!  I couldn't be happier, and will certainly make this one again.
Blessings & a cup of tea,
Heather Elizabeth

I may be sharing at the following parties:

8 comments:

  1. Oh, yum! Much as I love curry and figs (and, of course, chicken), I would adore this recipe, so thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, excellent!! I hope you enjoy it. I made another batch last night, and did not quite include enough curry, but it was still tasty.

      Delete
  2. That looks so good. I love curry. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful recipe...I love curry ...This is a must try for teatime...Thanks for sharing your creation( ha Ha)...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it mustve tasted great! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love unique and unusual items. Looks looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm.... these look and sound delicious, my friend! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe with Roses of Inspiration.

    I hope you are doing well... You have been in my thoughts and prayers :) I had some of your tea the other day and thought of you. Happy weekend, sweet Heather. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, this is lovely... looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete