Saturday, January 24, 2015

Masterpiece on PBS & Tea Talk



So yesterday, I decided to join the masses and jump into Downton Abbey.  I watched the first 3 episodes online of season 5, while drinking tea and quite enjoyed myself.  We'll see if I last very long since I don't prefer some of the subject matter, but the settings are lovely.


Be advised PBS only offers about 3 recent episodes of a show, 
so don't delay!

I was drinking Emma's Perfect Match Emma's Perfect Match 
described as "An elegant, youthful green tea, full of romance, especially with the addition of pink roses. This blend is made even sweeter with real strawberries from Mr. Knightley's garden. Emma at last finds the perfect match and we celebrate with this aromatic and delicious blend! *China green tea, roses, strawberry, dried fruits assorted, rhubarb and hibiscus and natural flavoring" from Bingley's Teas. I find a good cuppa tea always enhances my British TV watching experience :)

This is my favorite tea filter for loose leaf tea: 
You get 40 in a box for about $4 at Cost Plus World Market.  They hang over the side of your mug/cup/pot and are quite efficient. 

Thanks for dropping by.  God's blessings to you.
Hugs and a cup of tea!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared this tea filter and where to purchase it. I bought some tea from an England designer of teas and was not able to find tea bags. And she offered no help when I requested where to purchase them. Just saying they were available. So thank you again.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, filters!! I must find those. I agree. There is nothing like tea and British TV. Well, unless it's tea, something sweet and British TV. Thanks for visiting my blog. As for the email notifications, I do not think that Blogger offers that, as it doesn't appear they've updated or changed anything since the turn of the century. However, I can have posts emailed to your address if you like, but they will be the full posts, not just a notification. If you happen to want to go with that option, leave me a comment with your email address. Or you can add my blog to a reader. :)

    ReplyDelete