Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Happy Kitchen Shelf


I have an adorable vintage shelf above my stove that I bought around a year ago at a sweet store in Murrieta, CA.  I enjoy changing the decor to reflect the current holiday.  
I just found these adorable tea themed kitchen towels at Kohl's and to make it better, I had a 30% off coupon!  I always tell my daddy Love You More! :)
The flowers are camellias from my garden.  I don't actually garden, but whatever shows up, I enjoy!
The mock books actually contain pouches of tea from the Jane Austen series, which I ordered from Bingley's Tea's Ltd. The tea is good quality and always packaged in such a way you feel like you are receiving a present in the mail.  Additionally, I thought the lovely Jane Austen who is sporting a pretty pink spencer would compliment the shelf nicely. 
Do you decorate any corner's of your home for various holidays?
Have a blessed day.
Hugs, and a cup of tea!

1 comment:

  1. Your shelf is too cute. The Camellias surprised me. What is the season there. I'm in the middle of winter. You will see in my post today we had snow. I too like to decorate, however sometimes I have a hard time finding the time. I'm going to try and do better.

    ReplyDelete